careers at the gibson hotel
at the gibson, everything we say and do is anchored in our core values – fun, confident, different, caring/friendly and definitely super. we are looking for the unsung hero to help us on our epic quest to give our guest the best possible experience. by bringing our core values into every aspect of our job, we can give them a truly memorable experience that will keep them coming back for more. not all heroes wear capes!
if you are a rocking, hardworking, passionate guy or gal we want you. join our fantastic team of superheroes today – we want you!
why work for us?
we have a lot to offer our team members, here are some of the benefits available:
- training and development opportunities
- access to dalata online courses where you can learn all things hospitality
- we promote from within! being part of dalata hotel group, the largest irish hotel group, there are plenty of progression opportunities
- excellent discounted rates for staff, friends and family across 40 hotels between ireland and the uk
- staff canteen with daily meals provided
- monthly/quarterly employee recognition awards
- employee assistance programme
- wellness programme and app providing access to variety of classes
- flexible working hours
- excellent working environment focused on a positive employee experience
- discounted gym membership in sister properties
- tax saver and bike to work scheme participation
- team social events throughout the year
our current job opportunities are:
- accommodation assistant
- accommodation supervisor
- front office supervisor
- front office receptionist
- food and beverage assistant
- chef de partie
- breakfast chef
join a friendly, upbeat team. always optimistic, warm and genuine, sometimes tongue in cheek – we always work hard to incorporate these characteristics into everything we do.
please contact hr on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
see more details about career opportunities here